Sunday, May 24, 2009

Doug and Domingo out in the asparagus field.



Checking the asparagus this evening at about 7:30 p.m. They have been picking since first thing this morn. They got over the field today and almost got it all bundled. They didn't get a large amount but we got the field cleaned up from all the wind and snow.

Last week we cleaned out the back of our quonset, and in the back was my old motorcycle that I bought brand new when I was 15 years old. This bike hasn't run for the last 10 years, so I charged the battery, added fuel, gave it a few kicks on the kick-starter and we were up and running. It ran like a top so I made a tour out to the field before parking it again, hopefully not 10 years again. This bike has just over 2700 miles on it which is not a lot for a 1967 model.

No comments:

Post a Comment